If you’re interested in learning from people and organizations who are making the future happen TODAY, and do the same for yourself or your organization, you’ve come to the right place.
In this podcast series (audio and video), I hunt for people doing smart things across all industries, around the world, pulling both mainstream and somewhat obscure techniques out to share with people who aren’t quite as obsessed as I am in expanding my brand of Pragmatic Futurism.
Topics will range from:
- Is TikTok only for Gen Z and Millennials? Personal or Business?
- What can we learn from the storytelling techniques of documentarians, and the role of memes and remixes?
- We were all thrust into remote work, and millions of people went remote with no warning or experience. If it hasn’t really been working well, what can we learn from the best of the best? (and the worst of the worst?)
- If you’re a keynote speaker, how do you craft the best, most referrable speech of your life? And book yourself solid as a result?
- How can you look and feel the most confident when presenting online?
- And much, much more…
Subscribe below to get notified when each new episode drops – or go to your favorite podcast player.
The goal is one episode every Wednesday.